We'll leave early at 6 a.m. on Thursday morning, except for boys pole vaulters, who will leave on Wednesday.
In Butte, we'll be staying at the America's Best Value Inn.
The plan is to travel to Great Falls, have lunch, then make it to Butte in time to warm-up at 3, and to watch the boys vault at 4 p.m. We will likely head straight to the track, so please wear your nice workout gear for the trip over.
After the vault, we will head to the hotel, shower, and go out to eat. We'll have a team meeting that evening.
Friday morning some will go early to weigh in the implements, and jav throwers will begin at 9 a.m.
After Day 1 concludes, we'll head back to the hotel, shower, and then head out to a nice place to eat. This is a semi-formal dinner, so please dress accordingly!
Saturday we'll head back over and continue through Day 2. Our plan is to leave at the conclusion of the meet, and get back as early as we can for graduation Sunday.
A couple notes:
- You know this, but we will continue to expect you to be polite and represent Glasgow well at all times
- No blue jeans or inappropriate message t-shirts!
- Bring some money for T-shirts, and also for a few snacks.
- The school will provide meals, but you'll probably get hungry during the down times.
- For the meet, we'll buy groceries like we did at district